staring into blank spaces

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Updates

It has been quite some time since I have blogged. And my beloved 02A10ians are complaining. So here comes my new post. Yesterday we went to have our unintentional KS aka class rep’s birthday celebration. I feel so good meeting up with my jc friends again, reminiscing about the past really made me feel really old! We were counting how many years we have known each other and to my surprise it has already been 6 years! Time really passed. I guess we are really fighting for time to really make fully use of it. Once it is passed, you can never go back. So friends let treasure every moment and chance that we can be together ok. Jasmine don’t go back to the moon hao ma? KS dun always fly us kite ok? And our piggy mak dun go MIA ok? CSY claimed that she could not contact you this time round.
It was really fun yesterday although half the time we are having fun at the expense of our class rep, anyway he should feel honored that he really lighten up my lonely Friday night because my dear is not with me. Haa Oh, those who brought cameras yesternight, csy, ks, jas, please do your work by sending the photos to us hor!
Oh for your information, my dear has gone for overseas reservist last thurs. Sob sob. He is going to be away for 3 weeks and 3 days. This is also the first time he is away without me for sooo long. I have been missing him already. Anyway I promised him that when he come back, I’m going to cook him food, so I have not been slacking when he is not around, in fact, I am learning cooking from my mum today. I’m still trying to persuade my mum to cook nasi lemak tomorrow so that I can learnt some skills again. Haha Meanwhile, I think I am studying hard… still in the midst of doing my assignments and projects. Pray hard that I can finish by tomorrow so that I can start my revision next week, got tons of readings waiting for me to read. :S
Oh and I just went to collect my masks which I have bought from a spree last week. I’m feeling so happy!!!
I think all of you can feel that this post is quite random, updates here and there abruptly, so sorry for the randomness. haahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home