staring into blank spaces

Monday, November 5, 2007

Blessed!

My first Sunday spent without dear was with my SW4103 group mates. Although there is a lot of work to be done, I think I truly enjoyed the company of everyone in the group. I’m glad that I’m in this group. We meet up at 430pm, and we head to Florence house for our meeting. Guess, what Florence bought a lot of tidbits and donuts! Coincidentally. Waiping bought donuts too! We were munching away while doing our project, all the sounds of crunchiness have indeed lighten up the atmosphere of the meeting. Don’t u all think so?


Look at the tidbits that florence have bought! We are so well taken care of! I love the trolley!



Donuts bought by Waiping!

Although the donuts are nice, but i still think that krispy kreme donuts taste nicer!!!

Anyway, Florence’s room was so nice! I like her room, there are a lot of cows in the room. And her room makes me have a new liking on cows! They are so cute! I didn’t know they are so cute! Anyway, our project meeting ended quite late at round 10+pm. I reached home at around 1145pm.
During our project meeting, we were suggesting to come to florence's place to swim and play with cosmetics, not forgetting having our steamboat party at rach's place. Yeah activities are lining up for my holidays! Am so looking forward!
Oh thanks pw for asking me to go out that day, I felt very blessed with so many of you all taking care of me while dear is not around. Somehow, I felt like a little princess. Hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home